There aren’t any secrets or shortcuts to growing hair that is long and luxurious. In the average, hair is growing about half-inch per month. Your hair’s growth rate is influenced by three major elements:
- General Health
- Genetic Factors
7 Tips to Encourage faster growth
1. Maintain a Healthy Diet
A diet rich in protein along with a regular intake of essential minerals and vitamins is essential to good hair health. Be sure to select foods rich in vitamin A, B C, E iron, zinc magnesium, copper, as well as selenium. Vitamin B-complex, particularly is crucial for allowing your hair to grow quicker.
The kinds of food items you can incorporate into your diet are dairy cheese yogurt, chicken, eggs complete grains and salmon broccoli, spinach and bell peppers. You can also include grapefruit, parsley, cabbage avocado brown bread, oats, brown bread and alfalfa are all part of the diet of your choice to nourish scalp and hair. Juices from vegetables and fruits like grapefruit, orange and carrot juices, as well as beet and lettuce juice are also excellent choices to encourage faster growth of hair. Research has shown that flax seeds, fish and walnuts, as well as beans, the winter squash and olive oil and other food items that are high of omega-3 fats can be beneficial for hair growth since approximately 3% of the hair shaft is comprised of omega-3 fats.
2. Give Your Hair the nourishment it needs by using Castor Oil
The oil of Castor is high of vitamin E and fats, particularly omega-9 acids. Castor Oil promotes hair growth naturally.
- Mix the castor oil and an equally sized amounts of olive, coconut and almond oils. Massage your scalp using it, and allow it to sit on between 30 and 45 mins. Shampoo your hair.
- It is also possible to add essential oils, like rosemary, peppermint, eucalyptus lavender or thyme oils in the castor oil, and then apply it to your hair.
3. Massage Your Scalp Daily
Massage your scalp regularly to increase blood flow to your scalp, which stimulates hair follicles. Additionally the process of deep conditioning your hair at least once a week using the use of hot oil treatments or deep conditioning masks for hair promotes growth too.
- Use the hair oil (preferably hot) or conditioner onto your hair.
- Use your fingertips to gently rub your scalp, moving them in an upwards motion for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse the conditioner or oil from your hair.
4. Stay Stress-Free
Stress is among the major causes of hair loss. According to research, stress may cause disruption to the normal hair cycle and cause hairs to enter the telogen phase, also known as fall-out. So, if you want to experience speedier hair growth, you should reduce the stress that you feel in your life.
To ease stress, try breathing exercises, meditation or other techniques for relaxation. Be sure to have a good night’s sleep because the growth hormone releases when you sleep.
5. Make Your Hair Shine with Herbs
Herbs like rosemaryand catnip and nettle, as well as burdock, horsetail, and sage encourage the growth of hair faster. Rosemary is a particular favorite. It is excellent for growth due to its stimulation of hair follicles. It also enhances the luster of hair. Additionally, the polyphenols and anti-inflammatory qualities in green tea have been associated with hair growth. Additionally, many herbs promote hair growth by enhancing circulation.
- Make an infusion of herbs by making a tea by steeping these herbs in boiling water for between 10 and 20 minutes. It can be used as a last rinse after washing as well as conditioning the hair. Alongside increasing growth of hair, it can help strengthen your hair, making it more manageable and soft.
- You can mix herbal infusions as well as essential oils into your shampoo.
- Make herbal teas.
6. Use Herbal and Vitamin Supplements and take Vitamins
A healthy diet is a good complement to taking herbal and vitamins supplements on a regular basis. Supplements such as folic acid biotin, kelp and fish oil, flaxseed oil the oil of evening primrose, Ginseng saw palmetto, ginkgo biloba and many others can help with hair growth.
Biotin and Folic Acid both are vitamins B complex (vitamin B9 and B7, respectively) that help speed up the development of hair. Before you take any supplements, however, ensure that you talk to your doctor.
7. Make sure you protect your Hair by using Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a great source of hair growth and helps prevent hair loss. It also decreases dandruff and aids in restoring the natural shine of your hair.
- Make sure you apply freshly applied Aloe Vera gel mixed with the juice of a lemon and let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash your hair. Do this every week or every two.
- You could also mix Aloe Vera gel with equal amounts of coconut milk as well as wheat germ oil. Then, apply it to your hair.
- Take a glass of Aloe Vera juice on a regularly.
If you’re not patient, you could try applying hair extensions made from virgin hair. There are numerous vendors available, however PureAllureHair is among the top because they provide luxurious hair at affordable costs.